Friday, February 19, 2010

...!!

cold dark nites, stars twinklin in the dark sheet..
the dim falme of the candle, its existance in this cold wind..
where has all my restlesnes gone..
or i stand on the border of peace..

what is the romance in this cold dark nite..
the spel on the stars , the majestic delight..
a festival of celebrated dreams and old memories..
i see it through the misty window panes..

who has come..
my soul is alive
my veins rejoicing the moment..
songs and balads that come to my domain again..
radiance, warmth, love, ecstasy in this cold dark nite..

this foggy air , the nebulous reprsie.
the tunes of the songs we sang together on the boats..
the tunes, the melody we gave to the seas..
am i an unfathommable ocean of hope and faith?

my soul mellows down..
my veins feel..
let this moment b lived forever..
for i m immortal, i ignite..
in this falme so radiant and divine..
pure ,sacred..
i m a temple or a shrine..
lost in the domain of my ecstasy..

No comments:

Post a Comment