Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Unknown...

Stranger i am in this city and there is a severe solitude & painfull lonesomeness in my exile.i am alone but incase in my aloneness, i contemplate on unknown tht filled my dreams with the spectre of light and hope.

Stranger among my own people and have no friends , whenever i met someone or see someone i always say within myself "who is he" and how do i know him and why now when everything's over he is here, and why still i am polite to him.when ever i hear my tongue speak, my ear wonder over my voice , i see my inner subletles (self) smiling,crying,braving and fearing and whole my existence wonders on my own substance and in a same time my soul interrogates my heart and in a whole process i remain unknown , engulfed by tremendous silence.

My inner being is all of what im not by outside and my words are totally opposite with my thoughts, what is in face are not in soul, got something in eyes which did not lay in my soul.

Within myself i roamed in whole universe from east to west but could not find a place to rest, now did i find any human being i perturbed with, neither any being who would hearken to my mind.

At Dawn when i opened my sleepless eyes , myself imprisoned in a dark cave from whose ceiling hang the insects and upon floor crawl the vipers and darkness spilled on each corner of room.

whenever i met to light, the shadows of my being follows me but the shadows of my spirit precedes me and lead the way to unknown place seeking things beyond my understandings and graspings objects that are meaning less to me.

I am stranger until the white and friendly wings of death carry me home into my beautiful abode where light and peace and understanding abide , and will wait for my friends who are also be able to rescued by friendly trap of time from the narrow , dark world , the world of all the deceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment