Tuesday, June 23, 2009

....

Abu Maalik Al-Ash’ari narrates that the Prophet (pbuh) says, “Certainly in the paradise, there are chambers. Its outside can be seen from inside and its inside can be seen from outside. Allah has prepared these chambers for those who feeds others and spreads salaams and performs Salaah in the night when people are asleep."


Abu Hurairah (r.a) says, “I said, “O Prophet of Allah, whenever my eyes fall upon you, I am overjoyed and my eyes are cooled. Inform me of everything? The prophet (pbuh) said, “Everything is created from water”, and then I asked him to inform me of an act, that if I do it, I will enter into paradise. He (the prophet) said, “Feed others and spread Salaams and join family ties and pray at night when people are asleep, you will enter paradise peacefully”.

No comments:

Post a Comment