Thursday, March 5, 2009


Words firmented, twas long before they reached me. When they got here I knew them. A song I remember I just heard in the wind. That breeze carried the lyric forever until I was ready to breathe the air of love, with my sail full, battery charged, running outside, chasing the gust that carries the next tune. That melody fills my lungs, 'tis where it lives. I feel it there. If I'm still, stagnant air. When I hunt, I find worlds full to inhale. The silver lining was the cloud shading me from terrible burn. A storm is coming, I'm excited to see the music it brings.....


Like Lalla, I dance; my steps are light.
Uplifted, I leave no prints whirling in the garden.
With each step the reassurance, my toe pointed forward, the direction I'm headed.
My minds eye looks up, my chest engulfed with light.
the best wine, fruitful and filling. I'm drunk

1 comment: