Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Could you stop the flood
Of tears if that's what poured

Straight down my cheeks,
like a never ending stream of despair?

Could you take away all the fear
that one day, like a bird,

You might fly away from me and never return again?

Could you stop a mental train wreck
Going on inside of my head
when everything is colliding
and crashing within me?

Could you...

For me?
............................


(I wrote it in two minutes, eh, so it's not all that great. But it was kinda screaming out to me inside. It was something that I needed to write down)

1 comment:

  1. 2 minutes wow! I wish i could write like you when I will.. i hate this wait..

    I agree there are some thoughts in mind that are jumping up n down not giving you chance to frame them they want you to write as they r in jumping in ur head.. So true.. " LOVELY " again!

    ReplyDelete