Saturday, October 2, 2010

Come!

Without You,
I've given up on everyone else.

...

Come!

If I was asleep back then,
I'm staying sleepless right now.
Come O My Soul,
I've become a resident of the Tavern,
Till the Day of Judgment.
I've estranged myself so much
From everyone else,
That I've become a stranger to myself.

Come!

O Seeker of the World's mysteries.
Look at me:
I've become the mysteries myself.

Come!

I've already gone insane for Your Love.
If I was a flourishing town back then,
I'm nothing but ruins right now.
For Your Love,
I've even given up
On my family and households.
Out of pain of Your Love,
I've even moved in with the pain itself.
When I saw my soul
Becoming One with Your Soul,
I even became a stranger
To my very own loved ones.
I used to talk days and nights
About how Love being
simply a Myth.
Now out of Your Love,
I've become a Myth myself.


Rumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment