Monday, March 22, 2010

the best first thing a human mind can do is to observe, to follow closely by wonder - and then question. In questions are theiranswers, and they reveal over Space when Time so intends.

a mind which wonders is a mind that wanders, in a beatific idleness. the beauty of a blue, blue night cannot be caught, much less the secret feelings it arises in the hearts and minds of the amused young.

"Where has this world come from?"
"Am I part of this, or is this in some way separate from me?"
"How many stars are there in this constellation?"
"What if I die, do I go up there?"

And then the occasional childlike: "Do fairies really descend in the night, and put that toffee under my head? Why not ice-cream? Fairies can do everything!"

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. As they say, may you never cease to wonder. Beauties are best discovered by a seeking heart, a wondering mind.
    Best.

    ReplyDelete