Sunday, February 7, 2010

Light and Darkness

When the first man was complete he was asked to look over his right shoulder. There were three lights. He asked the first light its name and where it resided.

"I am Intelligence"
it said "
and I live in your head"

He asked the second light the same question" I am Conscious and I reside in your eyes"

He looked at the third light and had to shield his eyes from the glow: "Who are you and where do you live?" he asked

The Light answered "I am Compassion and I live in your heart"

On the other side of Prophet Adam (AS) stood three darknesses

He forced himself to ask the first darkness its name. "I am Arrogance and I live in your head"

"This is Impossible" cried Adam(AS) "for that is where Intelligence lives " "Only until I enter; than there is no room for intelligence" said the darkness"

And who are you?" Adam (AS) asked the second darkness

"My name is Insatiable Ambition and I reside in your eyes"

"That is where Conscious lives" said Adam(AS)

"Not when I am there" uttered Ambition."And You ... who are You? the third darkness was questioned

"I am known as Envy and I occupy space in your heart"

"Compassion is in my heart" said Adam(AS)"

When I enter your heart," whispered Envy with a smile " Compassion departs"

The Greatest Gift God has given is the gift of worship; to worship Him. But He has allowed us free will to decide whether we want to do it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment