Friday, August 28, 2009

Your Soul was created on earth
Solely to accompany my Soul
Journeying on the ocean of life until the end
What I need is not your mortal form
But your Soul,
For me to take back to eternity
Where there is neither boundary nor time limit
You also know,
That True Love cannot be denied
For it comes from the bottom of the heart
It originates in the ocean of
The Divine Presence
And is free of desires and the ego…
This is called… True Love
I will waken your Soul
That has been sleeping for too long
So your Soul will be alive with Heavenly senses
Because
I am You
and
You are I

1 comment:

  1. im confused. wat kind of love do thou talk about?? is it about 'the perfect companion' as described in bible?
    'Bone from my bone
    flesh from my flesh
    woman is her name
    because she is made out of man' -Bible, Book of Genesis

    ReplyDelete