Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Prisoner of Love..

I am a prisoner of love, completely captive, bird whose wings wish only to fan the face of his Beloved. What need have I to fly? Where in this world can I go? Bound with the invisible thread of devotion, I pace my inner courtyard, rave silently beneath a local moon and wait for his return. To call this a jail is a lie when all I want to do is crawl further in, dig my tunnel deeper to the one forever guarding me.

A prisoner of love, yes, that's what I am!

Howling at the half moon, screaming for the full, I turn my self in, keep turning myself in and in and in to the only one worth being in love and alone with. Why dream of other times and places when the one who has the key is knocking at your door?

3 comments:

  1. hi this is faraz u're blog is amazing.... imust say

    ReplyDelete
  2. buddy i've mail a couple of dys before hsve u seen this

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah i didnt yet got any ?? wat actually u need in from me brov ??

    ReplyDelete