Friday, April 3, 2009

when i come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me,
I want no rites in a gloom filled room!
why cry for a soul set free!
Miss me a little -
but not too long
And not with your head bowed low,
remember the love that we once shared,
Miss me -
but let me go.
For this is a journey we all must take
And each must go alone;
It's all a part of the Masters' plan
A step on the road to home.
when you are lonely and sick of heart
Go to the friends we know
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds.
Miss me -
but let me go.!!

1 comment:

  1. when i come to the end of the road
    And the sun has set for me,
    I want no rites in a gloom filled room!
    why cry for a soul set free!
    Miss me a little -
    but not too long
    And not with your head bowed low,
    remember the love that we once shared,
    Miss me -
    but let me go.


    my favourite lines..

    ReplyDelete