Thursday, January 22, 2009

No hope by Atif Hussain

well, there is no hope for me this time.its the next stroke to my life.Night after night i had passed the house (vacation time).Misspently youth ov my life begins now.

*Guess so*

A amalgamation of fear,hate and amoral brings me to ambiguous life.I might be the anachronism incase o getting affable behaviour from out of my cure heart.I am still considering whether i would go away or spend the assiduous life with not giving time to my own humbly incarnate soul.I in that matter then become the apotheosis of renegades. I sometime soliloquying in mind that i should muster the thoughts with queer sights of responsibility & courage fro pusky labyrinths that caused to let me liv this way and made me sire.

I now adamant to this way for becaming the part of stalwart personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment