Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dream....

I haven’t tried to shout in the deep forest. Watching the dark flowers and hearing the sound of insects’ intercourse. Not allowed the surprises to shock me for showing the beheaded animals’ dead bodies. The face I saw in the reflection on the pond water was not mine. Blood flows from my nostril and enjoys my skin, smell-less blood. I again washed my face in the cold cunning water. Somebody called my name from behind. I turned, nobody was there. Hide and seek? Can a tree talk? Who was it? Passing voice? Half moon face? I moved forward in steps of doubt and smelt the night. I felt the wet mud pull my legs into the earth. Panicked walk increased the steps of my breath. I stopped near a tree. Murdering anguish dreams by my silent pain. Smile of darkness covered all over my face. Its closed eyes searched the secrets of mine. Every heart likes to beg to lick blurred secrets with tasteless tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment