Sunday, December 7, 2008

Darkness veils me out..by Atif

Cold on the outside;
empty on the inside
this feeling is something that cannot be beaten
In all my attempts at overcoming it I have fallen
its power is too overwhelming for one to conquer
lost in this darkness;
overcome with fear and pain
my only wish is to have someone here to rid me of it
someone here to hold me tightly and whisper in my ear
"Everything will be ok, I'm here now"
only they aren’t here, nor are they coming
oh how I long to be rid of this feeling
but onward I must tread with its weight upon my back
unable to be rid of this hurt and pain
for loneliness knows no company...



(i hardly took a 5 min 2 wrote this one nd wrote last nite after leavin my friend the One never be with me..n nw i need no one nor even u)

No comments:

Post a Comment