Sunday, November 9, 2008

Silently resolving by Atif.

Wired and tired of trying – all again
Spoke to the ones, I didn’t met in pain
Story I spoke or even wrote did twice
And a while, I spoke the allies disguised
Voices that burn fires in my head
Talking and talking – and turning once said
Spoken once or twice or even thrice
Heard did who? – raise up his voice
Working out with some what confusion
Breathing – air as none I spoke a vision
I stay quite, or silence, do I indeed
But the voice is clearly, seen in my eyes
If not heard as a voice of greed
So I stay away, and stay quite
Kept a somewhat violent right
That music – so wonderfully tuned
And the dance – so delightful
I compromised – but paused the day
Difference that spoke by it self
I did not view – but overview
I did do – not did – but for you
I kept silent and once again
I kept silent – so I viewed
In the rear side of the story
Denied I did not neither declined
But defined, with conformity I sat and I wrote all I had
But and then it was “goodbye”
What happened to it, all a question..
That rose and demanded an answer
It was the end – that end, I have not seen
But heard a lot about
nd its beauties
So shall when it come
I shall see – and
then only
I shall be…

No comments:

Post a Comment