Sunday, August 31, 2008

I hate headache by Atif hussain

i hate Headaches, i especially dislike them in the morning when everyone's looking fresh and happy and i m looking grouchy and tensed. when i get a headache i cannot take my mind off it. Its like a red angry bull charging inside my skull making sure that it has all my attentionwhen i get a headache i can hear an insistant pounding in my ears that makes my head rock. and above the pounding i can hear the shrillest of sounds. its like the world is screaming at me. WHIRWHIRWHIR goes the fan. the chalk squeeeeaks across the board. and people just wont shut up!when i have a headache i wish i were blind. because colours attack me until i cringe under the pressure. i can open my eyes properly. and if i do i start getting dizzywhen i have a headache i want to put my head on something cool and soft i want to be somewhere dark and quiet, alone .

1 comment:

  1. when there is immense love for ALLAH am seeing here on dis page...then y headaches showing off here???

    ReplyDelete